Idiotic

I was alone at home.......
Nobody was anywhere around.......
T'was a perfectly nice day........ 
Yet something was wrong.......
Something was amiss......
What was it?
What was it????

The gas was on.......
The lighter not working.......
My vain attempts to light the stove......
The fire was finally lighted......
My heart heaved a sigh of relief.......
Yet something was wrong.......
Somehow.......

I went to my room......
Put on the TV........
Sat down to eat......
A fly had come to share my space.....
I shooed it away.....
My heart trembled....
Something was wrong......

I went to the kitchen again....
To dispose of the remnants of my food.........
I came out........
I shrieked with fear.......
What did I see???
Why did I scream????
Yes something was indeed wrong!!!!!

The creature was looking at me with alacrity......
Yeah, she had the urge to jump at me........
But she didn't, 
Thankfully.....
But thankfully, nothing was wrong as I expected.....
Why she was just a green eyed,
black furred, black cat!!!!!!!!



Comments

Platinum-MRI said…
LOL! nice build up of suspense tempo!Hats of to the green eyed black furried feline! Good one Mana.
Anonymous said…
This іѕ a tорic thаt's close to my heart... Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?

My web site :: personal loans
Anonymous said…
Great itеms from you, man. I have keep іn mind your stuff pгioг to and you are
just toο exсеllеnt.
I really like what уou have reсeived here, rеаlly lіke whаt
you're saying and the best way wherein you say it. You're making it entertaіning and уou still
tаkе carе οf tο stay іt wise.
I cаn't wait to learn far more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

Check out my blog: facebook cuenta gratis
Anusia said…
very nice poem. Each lines are catchy.

Popular posts from this blog

The Black horse

The friends in my life

MY FIRST AWARD!!!!!